Saturday, May 10, 2008

So I am finally getting somewhere in the blogging world. Carl told me I needed to put more pictures up so here are a bunch of random pictures of us. We will probably put lots more up when we get more (of the baby when he comes) so hold onto your hats!
We also went to the State baseball tourney on May 8 and 9 and watched Carl's cousin play. Go Jace he did awesome and the Bulldogs took state! I'll admit I felt a little out of place cheering for Gunnison, okay I felt kinda like a hypocrit, but I really enjoyed supporting them. So that's my life in a nutshell right now. Carl works quite a bit at the hospital and I am putting our house together preparing for the baby. 54 days and counting until July 3, hopefully he waits until at least the middle of June he makes me nervous some days!

No comments: