Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gavin Update

I just thought I would update everyone on the cutest baby in the world. Gavin is doing great! Yesterday we had an appointment to get on WIC and Gavin weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces so he is growing really well. He is not sleeping at night at all, but he's only 3 weeks old so I can't expect much out of him. He is so much fun! This morning I was getting ready for the day and Gav was laying in his bouncy chair watching me, a way fun song came on the radio so I picked him up and we started dancing together. He loved that! Today was the first day that he really smiled when I did something with him, so things are going to be so much fun! Tonight we are going to go for a walk so that should be fun. Well gav is having a breakdown so we better go home. i will post pics this weekend!

1 comment:

Tyler and Kendra Ellis said...

It's good to hear that you're little man is doing well! By the way...the pic I got in the mail: SO ADORABLE! He's destined to be a Yankee fan!