Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dear Santa



Dear Santa,
I have been a very good boy this year. So far I have only put a few dings on the walls of our new house, I have burped really loud and embarrassed my parents in church several times. And yes, it's true I have had a couple of major blow-outs when mom forgot to pack extra clothes...but hey I got a new outfit out of the deal. So if you think about it, I do deserve a really cool gift! I have searched through the toy ads and have found some great things, but Mom and Dad don't have the slightest idea what to get a cute little guy like me. I know that you're the Big Guy and you know exactly what I want, so when you get a chance if you could drop a little message to the parentals I would appreciate it. I don't want to be stuck opening up itchy sweaters and underwear on Christmas Morning.
Thanks for your help Big Guy!

Love,
Gavin

1 comment:

Ash said...

Love the pic of Gavin in the lights!