Wednesday, June 18, 2008

come on baby!

Quick update: no baby yet. I am trying everything in my power to get this show on the road, but this child is not cooperating. I have been to the hospital 3 times in the past 6 days for non-stress tests because of high bloodpressure and irregular heartbeats, but everything is looking good. Tonight I am making Carl take me for a long walk and a bumpy ride to see if that will do anything. My sister-in-law Leslie said to walk up and down the stairs, so I've tried that and will continue to try that. If nothing happens, I go back to the doctor on June 26 (next Thursday) and I am requesting that he induce me then. But wish us luck, hopefully the baby will decide to come on his own.

1 comment:

The Barton Bunch said...

Hang in there! I promise you that you will have a baby soon enough! It is funny how they are so stubborn before they are even here. LOL! Mine was the same way! Good luck....it really isn't as bad as everyone tells you (or at least as everyone told me...).