Wednesday, June 18, 2008
come on baby!
Quick update: no baby yet. I am trying everything in my power to get this show on the road, but this child is not cooperating. I have been to the hospital 3 times in the past 6 days for non-stress tests because of high bloodpressure and irregular heartbeats, but everything is looking good. Tonight I am making Carl take me for a long walk and a bumpy ride to see if that will do anything. My sister-in-law Leslie said to walk up and down the stairs, so I've tried that and will continue to try that. If nothing happens, I go back to the doctor on June 26 (next Thursday) and I am requesting that he induce me then. But wish us luck, hopefully the baby will decide to come on his own.