Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today I am home alone for the entire day and I am not sure what to do with myself. In Ogden I would go window shopping or go to craft stores and buy little projects to keep me busy, but I am having a very hard time in Nephi. I absolutely love the feel of the small town and love Nephi all together, but I miss all the options we had in Ogden. I think Carl misses it too because when I was too pooped to cook dinner he could just run right out and get something with all the options. Now we have very few options and he is getting sick of them. I'll admit, I love cooking and I love watching the Food Network channel, but lately I am no Betty Crocker. I despise our kitchen, it is so small and it seems like I just get the dishes done and I have tonz more piled up. I hate dishes and I avoid the kitchen at all costs (unless the baby gets hungry). Poor Carl, it seems like every day I come up with a wishlist for our future home, i.e. big kitchen, no green carpet, few stairs. He just takes everything I say in one ear and out the other, I guess he's getting used to my emotions and hormones.

I also thought I'd recognize Carl and his classmates from WSU. Most of them have taken their tests to be Registered Respiratory Therapists and have passed!!!!!!!! What a huge relief so way to go guys! Carl met some really great people up at Weber and I hope we can keep in touch with them. We both got lucky and met good friends - I miss all my friends from Burch Creek. They are great people! I can't wait to go visit them with the baby, he'll be loved and spoiled by all up there.

Well, I guess I've made a few minutes pass so I'll head back home. Wish me luck and if anyone has any good, easy ideas for a huge pregnant woman to do, feel free to let me know.

No comments: