Monday, July 12, 2010

Gavin Turns 2

I love this little man! It's amazing how such a little package
can fill such a big space in your heart!

CHEESE

It's so hard to believe that you are already two. It seems like only yesterday you were born and now you are growing up right before my eyes. You have such a great personality and I just love watching you grow and learn new things. I know you will grow into a handsome young man and I want you to know I love you with all my heart!
Love, Mommy
P.S. I'm not the reason for his owie on the head, he fell off a bike at
grandma and grandpa anderson's house.


All Gav's cousins were so excited to help him blow out his candles and he loved the attention.


At Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house celebrating. Great Grandpa Wanlass loved the birthday cake...he is a farmer and loves John Deere too.

Gav couldn't wait to lick the frosting off his tractors.


Yummy frosting!

No comments: